Whats New: new features and bug fixes in Geometry++
This page lists the version history of the released of Geometry++ add-in for SOLIDWORKS advanced geometry. It includes the most notable feature implemented and bugs fixed.
v.0.1.1 (Preview 1)
- Added the feature to convert solid bodies to surface bodies
- Adeed the feature to trim surfaces by the sketches or regions
v.0.2.2 (Alpha 1)
- Added the feature to add fillets to bodies
- Added the feature to extrude surface with caps at the ends
- Modified the trim surfaces feature to support solid bodies. Feature is renamed to 'Crop Bodies'
- Add a minor improvement on insertion performance as per issue 1
- Implemented capturing of logs for troubleshooting
v.0.3.0 (Alpha 2)
- Added the feature to create sheet bodies form the faces of input solid or surface body
v.0.4.0 (Alpha 3)
- Added the feature to suspend rebuild operations